close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Garage Sale For Guys

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by papaperch, Aug 10, 2008.

1. papaperch

papaperch

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

GARAGE SALE FOR OUTDOORSMEN

If you hunt or fish do not miss this sale. Over twenty fishing rods some new and some used ultra lights , noodle rods and

crappie rods. New and used spinning reels Penns , Shimano , Quantam, Zebcos etc. Broad range of prices to fit almost

everyones wallet. Several high quality firearms shotguns and rifles will also be on sale.If you use slip bobbers, those and line

stops will be available at attractive prices. Some reloading equipment will also available. One Minnkota Transom mount trolling motor and 1 bow mount trolling motor also a Minnkota w/autopilot.

. Some ice fishing equipment like new Mora 6 inch Lazer auger and assorted lures. Wife will be displaying some

things for the ladies also but will be in seperate garage. Sale to run Aug 14th to Aug 16th 9AM to 6 PM.

Location is real easy to find. House is 1/4 mile north of intersection of SR 534 and SR 224. Signs will be displayed for directions.

2. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

0   0   0

3. Wish I lived closer, thats about 2hrs away! I would be there for sure! Good luck!

4. stunningvr4

stunningvr4

0   0   0

What type of rifles? thats a 2 hr drive for me just curious what you had.

5. papaperch

papaperch

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

308 ruger international
    single shot thompson center w 2 barrels 22-250 and 7mm-08
    several more

6. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

Do you have the specifics on these? Corded or remote on the bow mount and and lbs. thrust on both?

7. papaperch

papaperch

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Transom mount is a Vantage model 55 pound thrust

Bow mount is an autopilot 32 lb thrust 42 inch shaft and it is corded foot control.

Cannot post pix here anymore used to be able to now I get message saying pix exceeds 97 kb limit. Never had this problem before. Has something changed recently ?

8. Sounds like my kind of sale:) wish I wasnt so far away either:( Good Luck

9. papaperch

papaperch

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Update on garage sale - Still have a few guns left . Some ammo still left 308 win @ 8.00 a box and 22 Win Mag @ 5.00 a box. Lots of reloading stuff sold but still lots left 2 rifle/pistol presses and 3 shot shell loaders available.

Nobody from OGF has stopped by that I know of. If you do please let me know if you are a fellow OGFer. Also since sale is going so well have decided to stay open for Sunday .