close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gander Mtn. Surprise

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FISHERLADY, Jul 23, 2004.

1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

:) I have been trying to find the right waders and fins for awhile now. I went to Gander Mtn. Hilliard to exchange my waders to a different size. I was surprised by meeting another OGF former GFOer. Esoxhunter. Gander has been helpful to me. Esoxhunter, it was nice meeting you and thanks for your help. I am anxious to try out my new waders. :D I was glad to have had someone who knew what I was talking about in the fishing dept. there. Some of the places I called were clueless. LOL, DUH! I have recently made some "big" catches. The biggest in my fishing life. LOL. I will post story later. They were "monsters" to me that I caught. Hint, hint, 2 LM 171/2 inches long and "The big daddy" 20 inches long. :) I am still excited about them. Well, got to go.... fishin".

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Exoshunter is the manager at Gander. Quite a nice guy. His entire staff are very good and are real helpful if you have questions. Glad to hear he helped you out.