close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gander Mountian

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Mar 22, 2005.

1. I stopped by the store in Reynoldsbugh today to pick up some lures and blow a $50 gift card that is burning a hole in my wallet. The fishing section was still a mess and hard to find anything because everything was still being moved and stocked. Same thing two weeks ago when I was in. Does anyone know when this "change" will be complete? I really like shopping at Gander but if I can't find what I need and the isle are blocked I cant get the things I need.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

it happens every year at about this time.it will probably be a at least a week or more till they get all the stuff out of the back room and get organized again.
    i'm sure the guys there can't give you a definite answer,but maybe give you a guesstimate.

3. I went to the one in Hilliard 2 weeks ago and it was neat and pretty. Salespeople helped very curtious, sale items easy to find etc. Maybe it the help in Reynoldsburg. :rolleyes:
    Ron

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I got a sales flyer in the mail and they are gearing up for a big sale at the end of the month. Maybe theye were preparing for that. Who knows. The Hilliard store, I have found, has very good customer service. I wish they would be within the city limits of Hilliard so they could sell firearms without that waiting period. Its a shame they aren't.

5. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

Sorry for the mess guys we are moving the stock around to make it better and easier to find what you want and get the speices specific stuff all in the same area with some the expanded product lines it gets hard to fit it all in we are one of the smaller stores in the chain at about 35000 sq' We hope to have it all set by Fri. +/-

6. catking

catking Banned

CLappert for giving an explanation to the problem...... CATKING :)

7. Thanks Clappert,

I was hoping one of you guys would chime in!

If you could, post and let us know when it is ready!!!! I got some money to spend!!!!

Also any idea when the new spinner baits will be in? I noticed taht isle is pretty empty yet

again, thanks

8. CLappert

The spinner baits is one that is under construction I put out some terminators today but that whole sec. is sill to be reset. by the way next time your in look me up and introduce yourself I am only there in the am thru the week

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

where do u hang out there mostly..fishin section?
    if so, ya might see me in there soon.. :D

10. CLappert

yep the fishin counter is my world been there 21/2 years always like to get to know the customers stop in and say hey misfit was in yesterday on his way to hoover to meet shortdrift have not heard how they did

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i'll probably stop in agin this morning too,just to bug you ;)
    as for hoover,only thing we caught was a cold butt :rolleyes:

12. Clappert,
    Was in your store on Sunday getting my son rod & reel for his b-day. Anyway guy behind counter was really helpful. Always nice to find someone willing to take the time to answer your questions.

Any chance of gander opening a store on North side in 23/Polaris area? Kinda sucks not having a sporting goods store up here, nothing but fashion stores lol...

13. JBJ

JBJ

I feel your pain, CLappert. :eek:
    Resets are extremely time consuming and when you have to work in new product as well, it's even harder. Good luck.

14. whats your real name so I don't have to go in asking if your Wile E Coyote, :D

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

when you go to the fishing department,just yell "hey chris".

16. went up there today and picked up a Shimano Sahara 2500. I belive it was JD that helped me and he was a great and friendly help!!!!

Got the reel home and found out that the spare spool was for a 4000 series, so I got to make another trip back up there :confused: :)