close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gander Mountain

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by Buckeye Ron, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Went to the Reynoldsburg Gander Mountain today. They had the Quicksilver Motor Oil I needed :D . Got there and they are having a super sale outside and in. I found the Deep Diving Husky Jerks' for $2.99. I did buy a few of them. :T Staff very pleasant and helpful. Couldn't find their planer boards but they got me pointed in the right direction. Just thought I let everyone know about the lures. Other Rapala's were 20% off also. :)
    Ron

2. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Big fishing sale going on now. I just bought a decent backup walleye rod/reel combo for $39, and they have "Free bait Fridays". Spend $10.00 or more and get some crawlers, waxies, etc. Extra discounts off clearance footwear and fieldwear. I visit the Mentor Gander often, I now average at least $2.00 per minute by the time I get to checkout.

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

BuckeyeRon: if you live in West Jeff, what the heck are you doing at the R-burg store ??? There is a Gander in Hilliard y'know ;)

4. Esoxhunter,
    Had to go there because the Hilliard store didn't have the oil I needed for my outboard. Motor is new and I need that "certain oil" for the warranty. :rolleyes:
    Ron

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

man I got oil coming out my ears. Hard to believe I didnt have what you needed.
    I know a lot of OGF folks come into the Hilliard GM, but rarely does anyone properly introduce themselves. Nice seeing DaleM today! ;) Dale needs to buy more fishing stuff!!!

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I had to support the other sections of your store. I did buy a few items for the boat in your area, but the $250.00 is spent on items for the quad took the rest. Trust me I'll be back there soon. Good to see you again.

7. Esox.....do you work at the hilliard store? If so, what's your name?

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

just go there and start yelling "esox esox".. :D

9. Esoxhunter,
    I need the red label Quick silver oil, when I went to the Hilliard store at that time they didn't have any so that is why I went to the reynoldsburg store. Not a big thing, just needed the oil plus looked at a boat out at Buckeye lake. :)
    Have since been back to the H store and have purchase other reef runner lures, I like them at Indian Lake.
    Thanks,
    Ron

10. I saw the post on Gander Mountain & had to add my 2 cents. I recently purchased a depth finder from the Dayton store & had a problem with the light so I had to return it. The fella at the store upgraded me to the model up. Much appreciated & excellent store.

11. I'm glad we helped you out Jack, I work at the at the Dayton store and love to hear people saying good things about us.