Gander Mountain (This weekend)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gofeesh, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Anyone know what's going on there? I've heard some advertisement on WCOL about some fall bowhunting sales.

Anyone know anything about it. Which store East or Hilliard or both?

2. I understood it to be both stores. I hope so because I'm heading to Hilliard to pick up a couple stands for the boy & I. If someone knows differently, I'd appreciate the heads up.
    Tim

3. I was in the Hilliard store the other night and the 1 thing I can tell you for sure is that the prices of there guns have skyrocketed beyond belief, I dont know if the same can be said for there bow equipment, I considered walking over and checking out the fishing section to see if the same thing happened over there but I was so discusted I just left.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I am hoping that Tom Dietz might explain the increase of Ganders guns. I understand it was an order handed down by their HQ and I know you now get this and that but the increase I beleive is going to hurt Gander more than it will help. I have became particulaly fond of Gander in the last couple years and hated to see this policy on the increase of guns.

5. I know the prices come down from the corporate level, thats why its hard to give the salesman much grief, I believe it will hurt them as well if it continues, there is a Dicks Sports going in right accross the street that is bound to effect them, please post if you find anything out.

6. Byg

Byg

I have never found a deal at Gander mountain.They have a shotgun I like, but they were about 60$ more than the some of the other places.I usually
    only buy there cuz of convenience or availability.There sales are'nt that great
    either.