close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Game Cam Pics

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by BigDave, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Set the camera up Thursday and took it down Sunday- Full roll of film thanks to a doe who wanted hers taken 6 times.

Attached Files:

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Cool pics! Almost that time to get out and whack a couple deer.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Great Job.

Dave, I'm working on our site right now: www.hockingcountywhitetails.com , but feel free to take a look. I will be putting up a link to "Visitor Pics", if you want yours on there, shoot me a PM. Same goes for anyone one else.

4. Thanks BigDave, I've been going through deer withdraws. Good to see someone else as ready for deer season as I am.

5. saw those on AT.com

nice pics

GABO

6. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

7. Very nice pics! What type of camera do you use. I have been thinking about getting one and seeing these pics got me thinking even more.

8. Kernal,
    It is the cheapie trail cam from Wal Mart. I saw them last week for $43. It is a Stealth Cam

Description

Stealth Cam can be used for wildlife viewing, game scouting, property management, and home security
    Programmable to shoot 1-9 pictures when motion is detected
    Programmable to shoot 1 to 60 minutes
    Selectable time or date stamping
    24 hour operation for up to 21 days
    Flash effective up to 24 feet
    Infrared motion sensor
    LCD information screen on front housing
    All-weather housing
    Easy set up
    Mounting strap and lock plate included

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I got these two MASSIVE Bucks on a Stealth Cam last a couple weeks ago. Okay. I take back the massive thing.

[​IMG]

10. Fired the camera back up Saturday afternoon with fresh film and took it down last night. Counter on the camera had 3 pics Sat. night 4 more Sun. then 13 more Monday night. Figured I would need to take it down with only 4 exposures left. It went from 20 to 47 hits Tuesday night too bad it was only 24 exposure film. Here are 5 of them. The block is plain old salt block from Wal Mart and the pile of feed is Buck Bran. According to the bag itwould be gone in a short period of time. NOT, only 1 pic shows a deer even near it the rest are on the salt.

Attached Files: