close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GALYANS in Dublin, OH

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by JBJ, Apr 11, 2004.

1. JBJ

JBJ

I'd like to invite you to visit the GALYANS on Sawmill Road in Dublin, OH. We have been getting in the fishing products by the truckload over the last week and 4 more known to be coming in this week. The heat is on and the the deals keep getting better and better. Sign up for the "Preferred Customer Program" and be "in-the-know" before the general public. As a PCP customer you get notices about deals coming up and coupons that those not on the program don't ever see. It's free to sign up and won't cost you an extra cent ever. Quite the opposite. You save more than anyone else just walking in off the street.

When you come into the store search me out in the Fishing Department. I've met a bunch of people from the Ohio based fishing forums and look forward to meeting more every day.

Blaise
    aka "JBJ"

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks JBJ. And welcome to our site.
    Anyone that stops by Galyons be sure to look JBJ up. He quit well versed on fishing tackle and always willing to help you out. Be sure and look him up. Tell him OGF sent you :D

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Ahhhh so YOURE the dude who was trying to shove that membership deal down my throat last time....hehehehehe j/k

Anyways, I do think I talked to you in the past...just had no clue thats who ya were. Tell GB he's a punk!... and Brandon says so ;) . He's ditched out on his old friends (I worked with him YEARS ago) the last 2 years on our annual trip to Cinci to catch a Reds game...You guys are working him so hard, he can't even hang out with his old school buddies anymore...sad day for us all.

Regardless, I know a lot of our members and guys I've fished with are very happy with the selection, prices, and service over there. Thumbs up!

4. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

jbj

what kinda pull do you have on getting the panfish tackle restocked. seems like last spring they had a good selection and then sold out of all the good stuff and the leftovers is all thats left. lets get some cb sliders in there, and a good selection of 1/32, 48, 64oz jigs, with gold hooks.

thanks

sowbelly

5. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Blaise, you working Sunday morning. If so I'm thinking about just driving over to give you the rods. Plus I would be home before the race. Email me or give me a call and let me know 419-224-0478. I have to work tommarrow but I have Sunday morning free.
    Jim

6. JBJ

JBJ

Crap! I wish I'd seen your post before now, Jim. I had Sunday off, I wish you had called me. We could have met up and I could have taken you over to Hilliard to drop off that other rod too.

Sowbelly, I have as much pull as possible but we are a little behind the eight ball. We have a new fishing buyer and he changed all of the vendors so we are only now starting to get caught up. There are 4 trucks a week coming in and we just can't seem to get enough product on hand. As soon as we get stuff in it's getting bought up. I've been passing it up the line that whatever you plan to send, double it. Plus, we have our wish list turned in for the products we haven't been carrying that we would like to see on our pegs. Keep checking in every chance you get because the products are flowing in daily.

7. sowbelly101

can ya let me know if you know the pegs are going to be filled. seems like everytime i go there and "my pegs" arent full i get mad and say im not comin back....heheh

thanks
    sowbelly

8. JBJ

JBJ

I got notice today to brace for large shipments coming soon. I'll let everyone know as soon as possible.

I can pass along to the Mitchell spinning reel lovers that we have Mitchell combos coming in this week that will be priced at $49.99 with a $10 mail in rebate. That's right, I said combo!!!

9. sowbelly101

i see galyans is carrying a better selection of there panfish plastics. picked up some of the 1" shad baits and was impressed with the action. now i would like to see some jigheads in the 1/64th, 1/48th, 1/32nd sizes with a "GOLD HOOK".

SOWBELLY

10. JBJ

JBJ

Just got word today about events for this weekend. The long-guns we have in stock will be at a 10% discount for the w-end only. Lures will be 25% off!!! Special deals on GALYANS HM 54 and HM 40 rods along with many of the combos. I hope to see some of you in the store. I work Saturday until 5pm, Friday and Sunday off.

Blaise
    aka "JBJ"

11. JBJ

JBJ

Sorry about not updating this thread in a while.

Thought I would let everybody know that all the GALYANS stores are looking to hire in some more associates. Need full time and part time, from cashiers to department sales associates. Stop in at your nearest store to see what they are looking for specifically. Once you know what job you would like, just fill out an online application at GALYANS.com. Don't forget to let me know that you are filling that application out so I can put in recommendations for you.

(TIP: I can tell you that previous retail sales experience helps but is not always necessary.)

There are 2 stores in the Columbus area and currently 1 near Cleveland. There will be one more up there coming soon along with one already being built in the Dayton area. You can always check the GALYANS.com website to stay informed on new store openings near you.