close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Galena????

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fish4wall, May 14, 2008.

1. i was there sat morn....has the creek come down? it was a good 3 foot higher than i've ever seen it!!!!! im on vaca next week...anyone would like to tag a long???
    thanks
    scott

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

drive up there knucklehead, you only live 5 miles :)

3. littleking

you boating or wading scott?

4. i was wading the creek....then my brother and i hit lake of the woods...and why drive(with gas at 3.89) if someone was there yesterday i hope they would pass on the info...i know i do....

5. littleking

:) he he i plan on wading next nice weather spell

6. just wandering what the conditions of the water in galena turned out to be and how is the fishing this weekend.

7. The bite was on thursday in the eve, many 10" - 11"...water is still high...went out Fri, and the crappie were hit and miss, caught more dinks than anything only 3 11" the wind was so bad, had to seek protection to keep still.

8. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

Went out Friday evening. Fished for 2 hours. Only caught this:
    [​IMG]

13 inch male. Fell to a 1/16 oz road runner with white twister

9. sweet...nice fish man. were you up north end of hoover, what was the water conditions like, has the lake come up any or is it muddy

10. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

North end of Hoover, in the creek area. Creek is still pretty high but lower than it was Thursday. The overall lake is higher than I've ever seen it. The clarity is still not the greatest but is improving. Current was verrrrrry slow.

By the way, thanks for the compliments fellas. As a newbie, they mean a lot to me.