close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gahanna lion is back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gonefishin', Jul 9, 2004.

1. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

This one hits close to home for me. We used to live a half mile from this sighting and my father in law still does. Plus I know the guy who saw it this time. He's not just a casual aquaintance but someone I've known most of my life and if he says he saw a lion , I believe him. It apparently crossed the road in front of him about 10 to15 car lengths away. I was planning on fishing on my father in laws' property on Sat., but, maybe not. Or make it a safari/fishing trip. All of the hillbillies will be out lookin' for the lion so the real danger may not be the lion.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I also heard the story on the radio yesterday . They said that 3 firemen made the 911 call . This thing sure must be eating alot of deer ! :D

3. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

In Dip's case, it isn't eatting all those deer fast enough. This kind of sounds like the bear sightings that have been taking place down near where I work in Florence, Ky.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Ed Dildine was the fireman that saw the lion. I've know Ed over 30 years. I have to believe him. Also Bears are being seen in Hocking Co. outside of Logan. My in-laws live right where they have been seeing the bears. Nothing new there though, we had bear sighting down there when Ilived there 16 years ago.