Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a couple budding Bassmaster superstars to Long Lake this morning and watched them boat a dozen, all keepers, up to 2 3/4lb.
Their bait of choice was texas rigged Berkley Power Worms in 3'-6' of water on the weed edges.

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saw you out there. Did you make it out before the storm hit? I was in the camo boat when you were fishing the weeds.

Nice Catches there.
We got off at 2. Must have been right before it stormed, it was looking pretty threatening on the drive home.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They look familiar... hmmmm... Kent or AKron :)

Nice job boys - and to coach!
I believe they are both verbally committed to Akron U. Until they sign on the dotted line anything can happen though!:D

·
Registered
292 Posts
That boat house seems to lean more and more every year. I wonder how much longer it will stand.
Nice catches for the boys. They could probably teach me a few things for sure.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats to the young anglers, that is a great day.

I remember fishing Long Lake as a very little kid, my Great Grandparents' home was there on the lake. Half of the house was built on pylons over the water. We used to catch fish through holes cut in the porch floor.

It is great to see kids fishing, keep it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.