close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Future OGF Opens?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 24, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

With the sucess of the Crappie Open are we going to have any other OGF Opens? I for one, being a cat guy would like to see a cat open as well as carp opens.

2. catking

catking Banned

Yes, we will have more " Opens " This past one was just seeing how things went. Well, even with the way the weather was, it was a HUGE success . And myself being a catter, they will not be forgotten ;) . Team OGF will keep you all updated ........... THE CATKING !!!

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Carp?!? :D What are they? H2O, if they do a cat tourney....and take teams....just holler man. I'll team with ya ;)

4. catking

catking Banned

I do have some rough plans for an OGF cat tourney , but it will be for next season and it might coincide with another outing ( such as the Members appreciation) outings.......Like I said, we will keep you members updated for sure..... Rick

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yea, a cat open..I know just the spot..has a nice "goatpath" leading down to the water. ;)

6. H2O Mellon

I've yet to see this famous spot. Sort of looking forward to it, I'll first have to loose some weight it sounds like!

7. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

How about a Bass open?

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

That is also a possibility Mr,Bass. Sine I'm the bass guy of our group, I'd also like to have one. We'll be working on several things and let you all know. As Catking said, we are starting on next years outings.

9. H2O Mellon

Any Old Retired Guy w/ a boat can catch a bass, just ask Dale. :p But it takes a special kind of individual to catch a wiskered fish. :D

10. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I love catching rainbow darters, think we can organize something like that :D

11. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I would like to see a bass open to. I am sure you guys will come up with something.

12. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Thanks Dale, When your up my way give me a ring and maybe we can hook up and hook a few bass.

13. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Or a eye tourny on the big Lake?

14. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF