Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandson and I got to the lake at 10:00 yesterday morning. The bait for this trip was 2 containers of red worms. On his first cast of the day he hooked into an 18 inch channel cat! The second cast he landed a 7 inch L.M. Bass. Even before I got my line in the water head already caught 7 fish! So I thought it was going to be a recorded day, and then things just shut down. The rest of the time it was hot for 10 -15 minutes then nothing on and off for rest of the trip. We moved around to 4 different spots, final count was in his favor again. He caught: 1 channel cat, 1 L.M.Bass, 22 bluegills to my 12 bluegills. We called it a day at 13:30 and were pleased with the time we spent fishing.

·
Where’s the bass?
253 Posts
My grandson and I got to the lake at 10:00 yesterday morning. The bait for this trip was 2 containers of red worms. On his first cast of the day he hooked into an 18 inch channel cat! The second cast he landed a 7 inch L.M. Bass. Even before I got my line in the water head already caught 7 fish! So I thought it was going to be a recorded day, and then things just shut down. The rest of the time it was hot for 10 -15 minutes then nothing on and off for rest of the trip. We moved around to 4 different spots, final count was in his favor again. He caught: 1 channel cat, 1 L.M.Bass, 22 bluegills to my 12 bluegills. We called it a day at 13:30 and were pleased with the time we spent fishing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts