close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FT: Mossberg 185 K-A

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Liquid Assets, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets

0   0   0

I have a Mossberg 185 K-A which is a bolt action 20 ga. shotgun. From the little research I did it looks like it was made circa 1947 - 1959. In pretty good shape for its age, normal wear and tear. I got this at an auction thinking I would use it. I have put about 3 rounds through it and nothing since. It has an adjutable choke tube from full to cyl. Included is the box of 20 ga. shells (3 shells used) and the gun sock. Also included is 3 boxes of 12 ga. Shurshot Heavy Dove (all full). 1 box 12 ga. turkey loads ( 1 round used) and a 1/2 box of reminington high velocity. I really don't hunt anymore so I am looking for either baitcast rod and reel or an 8 wt. fly rod. I live in Massillon and don't really want to ship this stuff, although I cover alot of NE Ohio for my job! I will email pics just pm me. Thanks

2. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

0   0   0

3. Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets

0   0   0

Added pics

Attached Files:

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

5. Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets

0   0   0

I saw online that the gun sold for anywhere from $110 - $150. With all the ammo and sock I would take $150. I really don't hunt anymore, and have no use for this guy. Let me know what you think