close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Skyjacker 5" Lift Kit for Dodge Rams 1994-2001

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by SwollenGoat, Sep 18, 2005.

1. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

I have a used lift kit for a full-sized Dodge ram made by Skyjacker. This kit will fit 1/2 ton trucks from 1994-2001. (I believe it will also work on 3/4 ton trucks - I can check to be sure.)

It is a 5" lift which has been used for about 2 years. Includes all parts and is ready to install. Taller coils, brackets, swingarms etc. for the front and blocks with taller U-bolts for the rear. Also includes 4 taller shock absorbers. Gives you enough lift to clear 35" tires with plenty of room. *If needed I can put you in touch with a mechanic who has done lots of lift kit installs and would gladly install this for you if needed - for a fee. :D

Most of the parts show surface rust here and there, a few scrapes, nicks, road grime, etc. However, nothing an afternoon of elbow-grease and a fresh coat of paint won't cure. None of the parts are damaged in any way. (I am going to be selling my Dodge soon as I will have a longer commute with a new job.) :(

This kit cost almost $900 when it was new, asking $450/OBO

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

Anyone willing to offer to trade guns, fishing/boating stuff or cash + trade?