close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Several ABU Reels, Depthfinder, Spinnerbaits

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by captnroger, Aug 1, 2005.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

EDIT 9/2 - All items have been sold and are no longer available.

Hi all,

Clearing out some stuff I don't need anymore so I can purchase some new outfits for Erie. This is the start of a large list of items I'll have for sale. More bass tackle to come in a week, as well as some rods and additional reels.

1.) Plano Spinnerbait box with 53 spinnerbaits/buzzbaits. Most spinners are from major manufacturers, and also includes 3 terminator spinnerbaits (two in the packaging never opened) and 1 terminator buzzbait. Variety of sizes, some micro 1/8oz, most are 1/4-3/8, up to 3/4, all colors. Includes box. Hate to think what I have in this box, but I'll sell the whole thing for $60 shipped. The three terminators and the box are worth 30.00 alone.
    [​IMG]
    2.) Eagle Magna III fish finder. Works perfectly. Came off my boat and I just upgraded the unit to a new eagle, so this has the transducer and powercord that have never been installed. Includes mount, instructions and carry case. Price is $50 shipped. Would make a fine unit for a small boat or a portable mount.
    [​IMG]
    3.) A pair of Abu Promax 3600 reels. These are used but not abused. 8 steel ball bearings in each. I paid $150 each for these in the mid-1990s. I'll sell them for $40 each shipped. Always professionally cleaned, work well, lots of life left in these.
    [​IMG]
    4.) (SOLD SOLD SOLD) Shimano Citica baitcaster. Spooled up ready to go. $30 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    5.) Abu 3600C Collectors Edition baitcaster. Has raised embossed scene on the side. Works perfectly, used and not abused. Will be valuable some day. New price was $140, will sell for $60 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Paypal accepted and preferred. Interested parties please PM. Thanks.

EDITED ON 8/17 - all prices reduced, gotta move this stuff. Great deals here.

2. me223

me223

0   0   0

PM sent on the Promax's.

Mike

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

replied, and BUMP

4. Any chance you'd be interested in splitting up the spinner/buzzbaits? I have a fair number of them already, so I don't need them all, but I would be interested in a portion of them, particularly the buzzbaits. Just toss me a PM if so.

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Not interested in splitting at this time Marrakesh. Citica has been sold.