Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a like new gen 3 Revo SX (RVO3SX), 6.4:1 gear ratio on a St.Croix Rage series 6'8" med-heavy power, fast action rod. (12-20lb. 3/8-1oz.) The reel was used one time for about an hour, its in the exact shape one off the shelves will be in, same with the box it came in. The rod is also in excellent condition, used for same amount of time as the reel. This rod retails for $150, the reel retails for $160.

Looking for sell the combo for $200. Will not split or ship items. Willing to meet up around Ross, Fairfield, Hamilton, Colerain or Oxford.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Really? You had this posted for almost exactly 24 hrs then got all pissy since it wasn't already sold????

sorry princess. almost nobody sells anything that fast.

nice combo you got there though. probably would have sold for a decent price if you didn't act like you were doing the buyer a favor.
Way to jump the guns hoss.

Actually I needed the money because I got into a pinch, my truck needed fixed asap. I needed to come up with money quickly and figured this to be a better option than borrowing from family. Turns out I had an alternate way to fund my truck issues...

Pretty bold assumptions for a two sentence reply though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.