Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a Blazer, it's a 1994 with a 4.3L engine. Automatic with 126,500 miles. Sorry, it doesn't have a hitch!

4 WD works great, both high and low. Made it through this past winter without any problems at all.

It has AC, PW, PL, Tilt, AM/FM Cassette player, and Cruise Control. This was my Daughters vehicle before she moved to California to be with her Husband at Camp Pendleton.

As far as I can tell, it needs a good, complete tune up. The thing will start up and run great one day, then idle rough and run like crap the next.

We just found out that the kid didn't even change plugs while she owned it so I know it's in desperate need. She had the oil changed regularly but didn't bother with anything else.

The only other things I know it needs is middle console cover needs fixed (hinge broke or something) front shocks, probably brakes and the pin holding the rear window has broken. The window still works but when you raise it up, you have to hold one side and the hinge pin is what broke.

The power windows work but act funny in rainy weather. They will raise or lower a little bit, then stop. A few minutes later they will work normally. Maybe the motors are getting old or the wires are getting wet somehow, I don't know, I'm not much of a mechanic at all.

As you can tell, I haven't been behind the wheel of this thing since the snow stopped.

I just put a new E.G.R valve on it ($202.00 for the part alone) and that did help with most of the rough running issues but a complete tune up IS NEEDED BAD!

NO TROUBLE CODES are present since we replaced the E.G.R!!

Asking $1,800 o.b.o Would also consider a straight up trade for pick up truck as equal value/condition.

If interested or if you have any questions just drop me a line via PM or Email.

I'll try to post pics later today.

The Blazer is located in Springfield, right on I-70 between Dayton and Columbus. Easy to get to.

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts