FS: 2004 Crestliner Canadian 16SC (16' Single Console)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by COmmodore 64, Dec 20, 2007.

1. We've got a 16 foot Crestliner Canadian 16SC for sale. The boat has 1991 25HP Johnson Tracker outboard. The motor has always run great. (FYI: The max HP for this boat is 50HP)

The boat has been modified with some added storage which essentially makes it a dual-console boat. My father also made a windshield for the boat. It's kind of hard to explain, so take a look at the pictures. The windshield parts are modular, they clip right on to the consoles, and there is a hinged middle section that can be folded out.

We've used the boat on Lake Erie on calm days because it is cheap to run and tow. The boat is in excellent condition, it's always been stored under roof (in the barn). The motor runs really nice, starts easy, idles nice. We're asking $4,500 OBO.

We're selling the boat because my father has consolidated. He traded in his 19' Trophy Dual Console, and purchased a 2008 Crestliner Canadian 1850, which will take the place of the Trophy and this Canadian 16SC.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OakLane

OakLane

0   0   0

I had an 18' when they first came out. My buddy John and I eyeballed your dad's 16' in the pics pretty hard when we were there. Nice,nice modifications he made. Somebody will be very happy with the boat.

Regards, Rich

3. NRA Guy

NRA Guy Refuse to be a Victim

0   0   0

Hi,
    Can you give me a phone # in Kent?? thanks, bill

4. Done. Boat is sold to BAL. Thanks!

5. gonefishin

gonefishin

0   0   0

Looking forward to seeing/fishing out of the boat, my dad is BAL. Glad I told him about the site.