close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: 2 tix Indians vs. Yankees, this Friday, Aug 10

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bigwalleye, Aug 8, 2007.

1. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

I have two (2) tickets to this Friday’s, August 10, 2007, Cleveland Indians vs. New York Yankees game for sale. Since the entire three game series is sold out, and its the Yankees only visit to Jacobs Field this year, and its fireworks night, ticket prices are going through the roof.

In the spirit of our capitalistic society, I’m asking $350 cash for the pair.

Section 148, Row GG, Seats 1 & 2.

You can go to the Indians website at www.indians.com to see the seating guide, but I can tell you that they are lower level field box seats, just to the first base side of home plate.

Since the game is this Friday night, please contact me via PM or email for pick-up/delivery options. I am willing to meet the buyer near the ballpark prior to the game on Friday if that is most convenient.

GO TRIBE!

2. Justin S

Justin S c-ya on the water

0   0   0

that is more than triple the ticket price, i know scalpers w/ cheaper prices

3. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

Cost for Yankees Fans = $350

Cost for Indians Fans & OGF members = $250 FIRM

Double-checked ticket prices on Craig's, Stubhub, eBay, etc. and they're not getting any lower.

Else, I'll take the wife.

4. roughrider

roughrider

0   0   0

I will give you face value!

5. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

Wow..I hope you and the wife enjoy the game! $92 worth of tickets for $350? Good luck.:mad:

6. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

Section 5 - Observer's Etiquette

1. Observers may not comment on Seller's prices within the thread. Any price comments must be kept to email.
    2. The quality of any OGF Marketplace trader as a personality outside of OGF Marketplace will not be questioned in public. Any such opinions should be forwarded to a moderator in email, and if required a decision will be made as to the continued OGF Marketplace presence of the person in question.

Just a reminder.

Now, I'm as surprised as any casual fan at how much ticket prices are selling for this weekend's series with the Yankees. Apparently people are willing to pay a premium to see a sold out game against the NY Yankees on a Friday night when the Indians are in a pennant race, Fausto Carmona is pitching, and it's fireworks night. But that's just me.