close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: 1998 Striper Seaswirl 21' Walkaround, 150 Evinrude Oceanpro, must GO!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by captnroger, Jul 3, 2007.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Hello All,

My boat is now officially up for sale.

1998 Striper Seaswirl 2100 Walkaround. Built in Washington State, this is a blue-water boat, and is perfect for Lake Erie or any other large inland lake. Very deep hull, and built for big water. I have been in rougher weather in Erie than I care to admit, but not once have I ever felt unsafe on this boat. 21' in length., about 23' with pulpit.

Power is provided by a 1998 Evinrude Oceanpro 150hp that runs strong. On a good day, this will push the boat to a top end of 44mph. I typically cruise at 30-35mph, again depending on the water conditions.
    The Oceanpro is a V-6, and features stainless components, built for saltwater.

Boat features:
    -Largest interior cabin in its class - you won't find a larger cabin on a 21' boat. Cabin features a small sink and stovetop, porta-potty, and is fully cushioned to convert to a berth, will sleep two comfortably. Interior light and overhead hatch.

-Nice open cockpit design, fishes three comfortably.

-A total of 4 built-in coolers. Two of them are absolutely huge (1 of them has an aerator), there are 2 more on the stern of the boat for keeping bait in, and have cutting board hatch tops.

-Electronics - Marine radio, Eagle III fishfinder, and Garmin GPSMAP-276 portable chartplotter with Lake Erie detail map chip. The GSP can be moved from boat to car for navigation purposes, and has a great built-in map, and cigarette lighter adapter. Detail on the unit is great, especially up at the lake, with all marinas, markers and depths clearly and accurately marked. All units are black and white.

-Full removable bimini top with full zip-off spray curtains to keep you try in bad weather.

-Pulpit with anchor and 75' of anchor rope in anchor locker.

-Dual batteries with cut-off switch.

-Remote oil reserve

-Trim tabs, bottom paint. Boat has never been kept docked in the water, always on the trailer

-Tandom-axle drive-on trailer with surge breaks.

-Cockpit cover

-Fuel cell holds 105 gallons, plenty of fuel for extended fishing/cruising.

-Dry package weight of boat/motor is approximately 4,300lbs.

I am the 2nd owner of the boat, and I bought it 3 years ago and it looked almost brand new. It hadn't seen much time in the water, and unfortunately the past two years I haven't been able to use it much either (I've had it out twice in two years) which is what is prompting the sale. Title is free and clear.

This boat comes ready to put in the water and go. You will not need to buy anything to get it ready to go, because also included in the sale is everything you need to get underway, including: 3 dockage ropes, 2 fenders, full Lake Erie safety kit, boat hook, boat brush, 4 life vests, first aid kit. To sweeten the pot further, I'll include 3 line-counter combos, a box full of spoons, 2 in-line planer boards, and several dipseys and jets.

Priced at $14,000. Pics follow (click to enlarge). Interested parties please private message me here. There are several here on OGF that have been in this boat and can attest to her seaworthyness.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Kid is NOT included :D )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Helm also has a very large compass and AM/FM/CD stereo with 2 speakers. Those large coolers I spoke of are under the small seat cushions and as you can tell they are BIG.
    [​IMG]

2. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

0   0   0

I have been out on Erie in this boat and it is solid just as Roger has stated. We fished 4 out of her with no problems. Someone is going to get a great deal on this one!

3. bigwalleye

bigwalleye

0   0   0

PM sent requesting local contact/phone info. Thanks.

4. Millrat

Millrat

0   0   0

Any pics of the cabin? Hours? Was this run in salt water? Thanks.

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Millrat, I do have some cabin pictures that I'll post soon. There is no run meter on the engine, but I can tell you (and others unfortunately can attest) that I haven't run it much since I've owned it. This is a freshwater boat, it's never been in saltwater nor is there any corrosion from it sitting in ANY water any length of time.

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Here's a shot of the cabin. Sorry it's all I have right now, sink/stove are on the left as you step down into the cabin.
    [​IMG]

7. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

0   0   0

Wow, I absolutely love that boat... let's see - just got engaged, moving, possible job change... hmm perfect time to buy a boat! lol...

Please someone buy this before I do! Timing isn't right for me but it's hard to pass up this boat...

8. silverbullet

silverbullet

0   0   0

I heard that alright there coolwater. I really wish my 23 fourwinns was sold already, I really want a better fishing platform and this boat is real nice. Someone is gonna get a heck of a deal right there.

9. eyes_on

eyes_on Fish or Cut Bait

0   0   0

sent PM for Contact info - serious interest...

10. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Replied to you eyes_on

11. eyes_on

eyes_on Fish or Cut Bait

0   0   0

Another message sent......:) :)

12. eyes_on

eyes_on Fish or Cut Bait

0   0   0

another PM Sent....

Thanks

13. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Eyes you have my contact info.

As of now, it is still available.

14. traveye72

traveye72

0   0   0

PM has been sent.

15. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Everyone replied to, thanks for all the interest.

16. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Sale on this boat is pending.

17. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

This boat has been sold. Thanks.