Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price reduced to $1600!!!
I have a 1977 Procraft bass boat with a 75 horse Evinrude for sale. I have had it for about 4-5 years. just took it out yesterday for the first time in about a year and it ran excellent! it has a newer (about 4 years old) minkota 42 pound thrust trolling motor, 2 anchors cranks but I think I only have one anchor for it, I'll have to see if I can find the second one, to fish finders, 3 rod holders, 2 swivle seats, 2 live wells, a few storage bins. it is a good fishing boat it is in a little rought shape and it need new carpet but it fished very well. the wiring is kind of a mess but the basic stuff works like the starter and the trolling motor.

I would really like to trade it for a good running pontoon so I can take the familly out to the lake when I go and fish. it doesn't need to be in the best shape it just need to run as reliably as mine does. if it needs cosmetic work that is fine.

Asking $2600 Price reduced To $1600!!!

here are a few pics I just took them this morning and I can get some more if anybody wants to see something specific.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
please contact seller via pm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.