close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS - 13' Boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Lil' Rob, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

I have for sale a Sears 13'2" semi-V boat.

I'm upgrading to a larger boat, so this has to go in order to keep the wife happy. I hate to get rid of it, as it's a great little boat for small waters and as a duck hunting boat.

This boat was made in 1967 - made of aluminum - has 3 bench seats - drafts in very shallow water - is a bit rough looking and has a few pin-hole leaks around some rivets.

Comes on a Load Rite galvanized trailer - I bought new in 1999 - still looks new - has a 4 pin wiring harness - and has a 1-7/8" ball hitch.

Boat and trailer are currently at another OGF'ers home in Medina. Shown are the only decent picture I have of the boat and trailer, but can get some other pix for those interested.

Asking $500 (price reduced from original post).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  2. Corn

Corn

0   0   0

Any gear included, or just boat & trailer?

3. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

An old set of oars, a clamp-on battery-operated bow light, and a set of bolt-on rod holders.

4. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

I never heard back from a guy who PM'd me about looking at / buying the boat...so still for sale.

Price reduced to $500.

5. JOE W

JOE W

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

how much for just the trailer?

6. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

At this time, I am still looking to sell both as a package...need to get rid of both to keep peace in the house.

7. i may be intirested in just the boat if you want to sell seperate. how wide at widest point is it?

8. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

dinkbuster1 and JOE W...I have sent a single PM to both of you.