Frustrated trying to put pic into Thread

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Streamhawk, May 26, 2008.

1. Hello eveyone,
    I have been trying to put some pics on the site, and after much frustration, well, has not worked. I have tried different file types, re-sizing and to no avail, exceed file size, or a fatal error has occured on the site.
    Would like to share, if anyone has any help would be much obliged.
    Thanks!

2. In don't know about you but I had the same problem. I was told that there is supposed to be an option on the photo gallery page where you could upload any size of photos. I had the problem of not having that option. What I had to do was create an account on www.photobucket.com You then upload your photos to there and it will give you a url that you can paste in your text and your photo will appear. I know it's not the easiest way of doing it but if you are having the same problem that I am you really have no other option until they fix it. Good Luck.

3. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

I use photobucket also. It's easy to use.

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

create and load it into your own photo gallery here on this site.then when posting you will see (MY PHOTOS) on the right hand side of the page. clicl it and pic the pics you want.

5. fshnteachr

fshnteachr Lovin' the Outdoors

[​IMG]

I have always wondered how to get the pic in here too....thanks for the info

6. This is the problem that I have been having though. I know that there is supposed to be a spot on the photo gallery page on the top right that you can just upload pictures to it but for some reason I don't have that option on my account. All I have up there are home, search, and register. I know I am logged in because it says I am and I am able to post. I was just thinking that he, she, or other people might be having the same problem that I have had.

7. Thanks for the help, I will try the photobucket and see how that goes. Have a good one!

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

that is a standard feature,and should be there with the other buttons listed below.if not,i'm as lost as you:confused:

" Admin · Home · Search · Profile · Upload Photos "