close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

front page news..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by peon, Jul 24, 2005.

1. peon

peon account delete

great going catmaster.... ed helber.... i just got a new fish and game finder and seen you on the front page with you big 55 lb. lake logan shovelhead :D great to see a ohiogamefishing guy on the front page.. i even showed my buddies in joy!

2. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I didnt think I would be on the Cover of it, I thought they woud just put it on the Back pages where the Fishing reports are. Its the Biggest Catfish to ever come out of Lake Logan. Yes it is in the Summer Edition of the Mag. I couldnt believe they got it on the front of the Mag. I fish hard & it paid off, It was also in the Local Paper & thier website, I also have it on the ODNR website as well. It was a Monster fish for the Area Im in, Its also my PB Catfish. Thanks alot for noticing. ;)

Cat Mazter

3. Boilie

Boilie Banned

that's what you get for picking up other's trash (and other good things I'm sure)

congrats! (I once made the paper for an easter egg hunt)

if someone can scan, please post

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Ed, congrats..But with publicity there is a downside, alot more people will now be fishing Logan for big flatheads, and they might not release them like you do.

5. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Yes Flathunter it is being well fished now, But I havent heard of anyone catching any Big one's. But I think I know the Lake better than those fishing it now. So I know exactly where to go, these people are just looking for a good spot, I know where the Spot's are. :D

Here is the Scanned Mag Cover Im on
    [​IMG]

Its a Small Cover Pic, But Im on the Front Page, So Im real Happy about it. :D :B
    Cat Mazter

6. Congrats. Look's like we've got a real-life celebrity here on OGF. You give us all something to strive for, a little publicity! :D :D

7. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

The cat is bigger than those 4 walleye combined.

Everyones against cat guys :D

8. Are you partial to catfish?????? :confused: :rolleyes: :p :D

9. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Great fish Cat Mazter!!!! Congrats.... :D BD