Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Finny's Custom Rods
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Conneaut/'koni.o:t/ is a city in Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States, along Lake Erie at the mouth of Conneaut Creek, which is the number on steelhead trout stream in the country."

I was just online looking for some pictures of my hometown when I found this. I knew Conneaut Creek was good, but had no idea that it's ranked as the best steelhead stream in all of the counrty!

·
I jig therefore I am!
5,318 Posts
Keep in mind, it's Wikipedia. Anyone can post anything...
It also can be edited if you think it's wrong.

Summary
This page gives you the basic terms and conditions upon which you can and should submit your original (or otherwise authorized) material to Wikipedia. It should be read in combination with Wikipedia:terms of use and Wikipedia : Copyrights and disclaimers. If you make a submission you are agreeing that:
You will make only lawful contributions.
Your contributions can be edited mercilessly.
Your contributions can be redistributed under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Provided certain conditions are met, if someone uses your contributions on another site without complying with the GFDL, you authorise Wikimedia to take steps to make sure that such third parties comply.
You must be able to give your consent to making a contribution so that others can later use it.
Wikipedia Submission_Standards

·
~~~~~~~~~
501 Posts
"Conneaut/'koni.o:t/ is a city in Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States, along Lake Erie at the mouth of Conneaut Creek, which is the number on steelhead trout stream in the country."

I was just online looking for some pictures of my hometown when I found this. I knew Conneaut Creek was good, but had no idea that it's ranked as the best steelhead stream in all of the counrty!
Lawman, shhhhhh, there are no steelies at the arches ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts