Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to figuer out what size to get.
usually i take a XL but the measurements on the Large seem pretty big.

I also plan to lose weight:p

any help is appreciated

·
Super Moderator
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
appreciate that CW

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
The 2 pair that I have are both larger than what I expected. I had to send the one pair back for a smaller size. I would think large would work for you.
Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks fella's
prob. sounded like no brainer but you never know.
sometimes a L could be viewed as a S manufacturers vary.
i just wanted to make sure. Prob. go with the XL so i can layer under if needed. We quit growing taller by the age 20 but some of us continue to grow wider indefinately :eek:

·
If your gonna be a bear..
1,188 Posts

·
State record bass or bust
1,810 Posts
If you're a tall (over 6'3) man dont get the bibs. I'm 6'5 and made this mistake. When I sit down in them with the straps on my shoulders they'd like to cut me in half from the crotch up.:eek: Shouldve gotten the pants

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
and I love them. I would not get the bibs though. The same thing happened to me as what happened to Pigsticker. I had the straps loose too and they almost cut me in half length wise.

I wear a XXLT in my clothes and I buy the XXX Frogg Toggs because I don't want them to be TIGHT on me when I am fishing and casting.

Gander Mtn, $59.00 yesterday.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I actually wish I had gotten a size bigger even though my pair seem to fit just right. Stretched too far to reach down to get something from the bottom of the boat and ended up ripping the crotch out the second time I wore them. For those familiar with these suits, you know they're paper thin but extremely waterproof and breathable. Contacted Frogg Togg and they sent me a new pair. Good to go since.

I'm only 5'10" so don't have the same splitting in half issue, but I'd recommend the bibs. When wearing the jacket with pants and sitting down, rain water will run down the waist length jacket and right up under the pant waist.

Important to dry them out after each use or they will start to pill. Buddy who is somewhat large, has one of the off white pairs, and every time he wears them I could swear I'm fishing with "Frosty the Dirty Snowman".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts