Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are not fish,has anyone been out yet.We plan on going Fri night for the first time.What a great cookout it will be in a couple weeks frog legs & fish on the grill :D

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Shine a bright light in their eyes and they usually wont move at all. I have even picked them up with my hands. The light blinds them and I dont think I would be jumping around much if I couldnt see either:D

Hey truck, tell me when to be there! Sounds good.

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
Have not been out yet myself but plan on trying to find a chance to go. Frog legs and fish. Some damn good eatin!

Almost forgot. Now all you need is some fried turtle. That would make it complete!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I was at at pond yesterday and caught a nice one on a jig. I showed it to the kids and released it. I heard about 6 more croaking at dusk.

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Hey truck- I know of a place that's close to us that's LOADED with frogs. PM me if you want to check it out with your friend sometimes. CATKING

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Rick we will talk about it when we get together next week ;) Turtles,you guys got me thinking now.

·
Registered
11,371 Posts
Never used a gig. We waded and used a headlamp to freeze the frog and grab it with our hands. :D If it was too small, it could be released to grow. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts