Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,058 Posts
i went back out to the mosquito lake swamp last night. on my ride out i was jamming to Godsmack's voodoo (which is very important:p) and took my camera this time. i had a great evening and tried out as new spear. i only took 9 frogs home (passed on a bunch of little croakers), i see no need to harvest 15, but its nice to know i can. i took some pictures and made a video. i also had a visitor who is now in the fridge.lol.:p

heres the video

Attachments

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
dude your NUTZ!!!! ;) i LOVE your videos!!! keep them coming!!! :) great job!!

·
Will Yak For Food
2,947 Posts
Hey "Frogbreath", way to go! Thanks for takin' us along. Nice snapper too!;)--Tim............................................................................................................................................................. Mammal Orangutan Vertebrate Primate Snout

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Great video...The mosquito's had to eat you alive with that light on your head?
I wade up there alot during the night and cant keep my head lamp on for 10 seconds without getting carried away by mosquitos. What kind of camera do you record with?

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great video...The mosquito's had to eat you alive with that light on your head?
I wade up there alot during the night and cant keep my head lamp on for 10 seconds without getting carried away by mosquitos. What kind of camera do you record with?
thats why its called mosquito lake:D i actually choked on one towards the end of the video. the mosquitos can be repelled with enough deep woods off, my dew rag gets soaked in it before i even put the waders on. i used my canon vixia HF200, great camera for the money and VERY rugged:D.

G

·
ez, if i ran into you in the swamp at two in the moring, i would hand you my wallet and car keys and run like a rabbit..........lol.

seriously, your videos are hilarious and informative. i think you should try to market something.

thanks for another epic.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Last winter reading some of your posts I just thought you were goofy, after a few months I realize you are just like I was 20 years ago, just an outdoor nut. I didn't have a camera. I look forward to all your posts, keep them coming.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts