Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Have Water, Will Fish
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! It is such a pleasure to finally find out where everybody I used to follow had went. I find it so enjoyable to catch-up on what is going on, where and how. Not quite like being there myself, but it helps. Keep up the good reports everyone. It makes my days stuck without fishing tolerable.

·
Mad SOT YAKER!
1,999 Posts
Welcome, I just found the place myself, I always check out whats going on even if i don't get to go fishing, one of my favorites places on the net.

Mike

·
Have Water, Will Fish
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shake: Been so busy fishing, golfing things hadn't really had time to do much searching, so I had just been still hanging around former location. Been so busy I haven't really had time to grieve over putting a nice dent in my Tundra down at Hargus Lake last week. Somebody offered to help me and drug my boat across the end of the concrete dock while I went to get truck and trailer. Oh well, he was well intended and I didn't think it would be scrape free forever.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
I welcomed Stuck yesterday and now CreekFloater shows up !! Glad you found us pal . Very nice site the OGF team has put together ;) I know you will enjoy it. Thank You for signing up !!! CATKING

·
Have Water, Will Fish
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I knew I was finally in the right spot when I heard the MEOW of the CatKing. THanks for the welcome all. Hope to see some of you soon on the water. Do I understand correctly that Dale is still going to do some type of routine get together as he has in past?

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
The bassers can answer you better, but Dale and Garry still have their tournments at Griggs and O'shay. The OGF is having a Grand Opening Outing at Tappan Lake June 19th at Coreys Cripple Creek place. Great times will be had ;) Look under the OGF " News & Events" section. Thanks again signing up at the OGF !!! CATKING :cool:

·
Super Moderator
3,896 Posts
welcome ...
I was lost for a while as well and found my way here

NewbreedMitch

·
Registered
104 Posts
I might not fish as much as i like to but,I still enjoy reading the boards at least once a day, and give reports when i do go out and do good.
I was also very happy when i stumbled across this sight and can now see whats going on again
Nice fishing board and thanks to whoever is running it.
bobby

1 - 12 of 12 Posts