close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Friendly Names, stories

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CreekFloater, Apr 30, 2004.

1. CreekFloater

CreekFloater Have Water, Will Fish

Wow! It is such a pleasure to finally find out where everybody I used to follow had went. I find it so enjoyable to catch-up on what is going on, where and how. Not quite like being there myself, but it helps. Keep up the good reports everyone. It makes my days stuck without fishing tolerable.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Was wondering when you'd find us!

Welcome man, welcome.

3. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Welcome, I just found the place myself, I always check out whats going on even if i don't get to go fishing, one of my favorites places on the net.

Mike

4. CreekFloater

Shake: Been so busy fishing, golfing things hadn't really had time to do much searching, so I had just been still hanging around former location. Been so busy I haven't really had time to grieve over putting a nice dent in my Tundra down at Hargus Lake last week. Somebody offered to help me and drug my boat across the end of the concrete dock while I went to get truck and trailer. Oh well, he was well intended and I didn't think it would be scrape free forever.

5. catking

catking Banned

I welcomed Stuck yesterday and now CreekFloater shows up !! Glad you found us pal . Very nice site the OGF team has put together ;) I know you will enjoy it. Thank You for signing up !!! CATKING

6. CreekFloater

I knew I was finally in the right spot when I heard the MEOW of the CatKing. THanks for the welcome all. Hope to see some of you soon on the water. Do I understand correctly that Dale is still going to do some type of routine get together as he has in past?

7. catking

catking Banned

The bassers can answer you better, but Dale and Garry still have their tournments at Griggs and O'shay. The OGF is having a Grand Opening Outing at Tappan Lake June 19th at Coreys Cripple Creek place. Great times will be had ;) Look under the OGF " News & Events" section. Thanks again signing up at the OGF !!! CATKING :cool:

8. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome guys!

9. Good to hear from ya again Creekfloater. Aside from the dent in the boat did you do any good at Hargus?

10. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

welcome ...
    I was lost for a while as well and found my way here

NewbreedMitch

11. welcome

how'd you do at hargus, I got 2 on today, 1 yesterday and got into some really good fishing last friday

12. I might not fish as much as i like to but,I still enjoy reading the boards at least once a day, and give reports when i do go out and do good.
    I was also very happy when i stumbled across this sight and can now see whats going on again
    Nice fishing board and thanks to whoever is running it.
    bobby