close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Friend needs a Largemouth photo for publishing tonight 5/18/05

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishman, May 18, 2005.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

My friend is a columnist, I'm on the phone him right now, and he's needing a photo of a decent sized largemouth (a few pounds) that he can use for the article he's sending in tonight. Him and I both, arn't huge bass fishermen like some of you so the pictures we have really arn't that good ;)

So here's someones chance for there 15 minutes of fame. The article will run, I think, in the Cambridge Ohio (SE Ohio) and surrounding areas news paper. If you can post the picture on here, I'll let him go through and select one, then I'll let you guys know which one he picked :)

I could of gone through the galleries, but honestly I didn't want to infringe on anyone's rights to privacy by just grabbing a photo and having it published. So if you'de like a chance to get your picture in a News paper please post the link here, or post the picture here. Also when you post, please add "I don't mind if this photo is published" just so there arn't any hard feelings if you end up in a news paper.

The writers name is Jerrod Meighen, you may notice his name from some of your favorite fishing and hunting magazines and possibly your local News paper.

Thanks

Tom

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Mouse I would of gladly of had him used the photo of you holding the fish, but he was pressed for time. He ended up going with a largemouth I had caught :)

Thanks though :)