close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

friend in near Deland , FL??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by exexec, Dec 6, 2004.

1. I bought a outboard motor from a guy in Deland, FL. I have to pick it up. Just thought if anyone has a friend that could help me get it up here. I would be willing to pay them for their effort. Or anyone id going to fl over the xmas break and would be willing to pick it for me, I could help cover the expenses. Any ideas would be appreciated. Deland is between Orland and Daytona. My email is exexecoh@aol.com

2. Fedx called a pack and ship in Deland. They will p/u crate and ship directly to me fairly cheap too!!!

3. I'm 45 minutes from deland... I can pick it up, I have family from chardon ohio coming down over the holidays that could bring it up to ohio.

What size motor?

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Hey Exexec, he's "Stinky Fingers" , not "Sticky Fingers". Though I'm not sure which would be worse(gooey fingers) :D

Jason is a totally trustworthy guy.

5. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

Booger fingers would be worse :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey Stink, How do you un-zip a walleye anyway? ;)

6. Thanx but I got it all setup. I really do appreciate your offer!

7. Glad you have it all worked out... Good luck with the new motor...

8. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I could have helped out too. I am leaving for DeLand on Jan 3rd for Highland Park fish camp!

Stinky Fingers... I did not know we had a member from that area. Me and you gotta talk! I would like to have some "local" info while I'm down there!

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Guys, Jason has been around as a great member from way back in the old...old days. He used to live up by the "big pond" and moved to Florida over a year ago sometime? I will vouche for him anytime, anywhere. ;)