Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Friday out of Vermillion. Hit the bar and had to run back to the dock shortly after to pick up a buddy who got out of work. Ended up fishing north of the river in 45 feet of water taking a 3 man limit. Here is the program.
800 series Reef Runners, hot colors were Cranberry Crusher, and Pearl Ghost, but Fruit Loops pulled a couple as well. Leads were 100'. 125', and 150', with a 2 oz. snap weight 25' ahead of the crank. Speed was 1.7-1.9 and it didn't matter much which direction the troll went. Only caught a handful of junk. What a beautiful day on the Lake.

·
Registered
598 Posts
nice job kevin the reef runner bite is starting. any big fish on the sticks?
I didnt see ya at the lewt championship thought u where signed up. talk to u later......................................mike

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
just wondering the rr you were useing were the deep runners or the shallow ripsticks. this past may out of the v river i did good on the shallow ripsticks and i was calling them 800, was told they are the 700 and the deep rr are 800. other then the bill they are the same lenght. thanks rockytop (BOB)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike, I was there Saturday morning but I had to work on Sunday so I couldn't fish. Good job on the year you had though. As for the other question concerning the Reef Runner, an 800 series is the deep diver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts