friday,sat,sun,monday fishing.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, May 27, 2008.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

My dad and I fished all four days did ok i guess. I got 17 rock bass, 7 sm, and 2 green sunfish. My dad got 9 sm, and 11 rock bass.

Just some of the fish caught. The biggest was a 16 1/2 inch sm caught by my dad.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Looks like a good weekend.

3. bubba how far do you guys usually wade when you go out? i hit some good smallies in the walnut on friday all in the swift water riffles. i dont ever wade very far when i go out though, im usually just scouting places to launch and and get out my crawdad. but anyways sounds like you guys had some good fishing and enjoying the great weather we had

4. btw i also wanted to tell ya cool logo on your profile there and ur hat in the pics, go tribe!!! also noticed in past posts u have worn a browns hat too!! im usually sporting a buckeyes or indians hat when im on the water myself ;)

5. Bubba bass bigfoot

depends on what area we go to. We wade a good distance, mile to two. one of our spots it takes us an hour to walk back on land.

6. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

7. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

8. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

sounds like a good weekend, when u gonna take me so i can show you up Bubba

9. Bubba bass bigfoot

Soon enough micro. But the showing me up will never come.