Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you hit darby bend. hope you have a kayak/conoe. I was out there this week and in several hours, no one caught anything but bluegill from the shore. I think those bass are hiding in the middle somewhere.

·
A one-man wolfpack...
3,161 Posts
I'll be out there, somewhere. If you're on the creek and hear something crashing through the bushes, that's probably me...

I do need to spend some time this afternoon putting away tackle that's scattered around my house as my great dane this morning suddenly developed an interest in tubes and senkos...

·
Super Moderator
3,896 Posts
Not Me, I am taking the weekend off to organize the garage, boat and tackle.
Seriously it looks like a gernade went off. Getting my boat trailer worked on next weekend and then after that it's all about practicing for the Fall OGF Crappie tourney and Lake St. Clair.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Headin to a friends birthday party and what do you know. They have a pond. Good size bass and catfish that never get fished for. Should be a good bite tonight.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My car needs cleaned so bad looks like a homeless fisherman lives in it. Smells like it too :what:

Carpe Diem

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Not a great night , lunched at the ramp near the confluence at 1400, and made the mistake of fishing the Tangy instead of the Scioto. Tandy was coffee , caught three . Then I moved into the Scioto and caught 3 more . Top water bit was non-existent, caught most using gold color mepps, and a rebel craw.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
ended up chasing crappie slammed the dinks and one 14 incher on the last cast just enough to make me try again lol. And by the way when you are catching crappie from shore in 6 feet of water in mid august, its safe to say it has been a chilly summer. no complaints here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts