Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Friday Night Kokosing

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rocknfish, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Just got home from a new spot that I had been wanting to try but hadn't got around to trying due to lack of access.It was worth the climb and wading through the weeds.Excellent hole.Caught 12 smallies and probably 15 or so rockies.Only a couple with any size but who cares,what a beautiful evening.I'm gonna try and get back down there witin the next few days.If anyones interested let me know and we'll hook it up! Later Aaron.
  2. Aaron,

I might be interested in going. Just let me know when.

3. Actually I'm gonna make a day of it tomorrow the 12th.I'm off work until thursday from the surgery I had last monday(can't think of a better way to heel than Kokosing smallies!)Sorry I read this post so late,but if you get this soon e-mail me at not tomorrow maybe we can set it up within the week.Bye the way,where do you live?I'll give a report when I get back. Aaron :)
  4. what part do you start fishing at?
  5. Actually I usually fish down around the town of Walhounding.I take from 206s.follow that until it T's into715 and head west.I'd actually like to find out about some locations upstream.I've got another spot around the Howard area.Any info. would be great. Aaron.
  6. i dont know if this is kokosing river but there are a couple of canoe & kayak access not far from kenyon college on st.rt. 229.