close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

friday night gathering at Plantation???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boatnut, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Haven't heard much lately if anyones planning on gathering at the plantation friday night for a potluck/cookout. I'm not fishing the tournament but would like to get together with some of the OGF'rs.
    I can bring some baked beans and pasta salad.

let me know if folks are still planning on getting together and what time.

2. You've been looking in the wrong forum. There's an eat and greet going on there tonight. Go to the Hawgfest forum and it'll give you all the info you need.

3. wouldnt be the first time i've been in the wrong place :)

4. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Yes Mike the big party is tonight!, after the captain meeting, I went to the plantation last night to hang out with some OGF'ers, Het, Buckeye Hunter, Ezbite, Papascott, Freebyrd, Lundy, Brother B, Hook N Book, George, Bthomas, alot of the core crew is already there, we had a fish fry and made fun of each other for a few hours, that's the only taste of the Hogfest weekend I get, off to WV for the weekend.

Bring whatever food you want, same spot as last year in the big house at the end of the road.

5. Sorry you cant make it tonight, bro. I'll hoist one in your honor though..or maybe 2 :) Dont forget your passport when going to WV! :p

6. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Thanks Mike, I wish I could be there but some things are more important then fishing from time to time. Ohh well. I'll have a good time this weekend either way. Best Wishes to all that are fishing. :B ENJOY!!!