friday lmr open seat

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishing247, Sep 18, 2007.

1. anyone want to fish the lmr with me on friday morning?

i will be taking the canoe out around 8:00am.

pm me if you are interested.

2. Fishing247,

I cannot join you on Friday due to my work schedule, never the less, I just bought a canoe of my own, and am wondering where is a good place to put in and how to work the logistics for getting the boat and the truck together to haul it back home.

Any suggestions?

3. that is why i am trying to find someone to go with. this way you can drop off their car at the take out spot and drive to the starting point. then when you get to the take out point drive up to the other car and drive it back down to load the canoe.

if you are by yourself then you need to find someone to drive you from one place to the other. i would drop off my canoe then have them follow me to the take out spot and drop my car off there. then have them drive you back to your canoe.

or sometimes i will bring my bike. drop the canoe off 1st then drive to the takeout point and then ride your bike back upstream and lock it up. most of the lmr is next to the bike trail.