Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
c-ya on the water
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started at E72nd from the 1st pier it was very slow the water was like glass stayed till 11:00pm saw only two small jacks caught, moved to edgewater immeditaly caught an 18incher on my second cast then a few minutes later got a 22incher after that it died hard stayed till 1:00 i saw nothing else caught. both came on blue/silver shallow renosky. thinking of heading out sunday, suppose to be a storm i hope that will bring em in again

·
Banned
544 Posts
.....that pier fishin @ night is kinda addicting....i never have done well with an offshore wind, you really need a good chop coming outta the Northerly direction to produce from shore.
got a chance to see those Renosky lures, they sure look nice, helluva lot of flash to them.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I can't really find a pattern with the wind. I've slammed them when it was like glass, and I've slammed them when there was a good chop out of the north. I've also gotten skunked both ways, too.

·
c-ya on the water
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have found that there there is really no pattern the only thing that i found to be true the more fowl the conditions(rain, wind, cold, all 3)the better i do.
i think sunday will be good if it storms like they are forcasting.

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
It all comes down baitfish. If there are shiners or shad in the vicinity the eyes are near by.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts