close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fresh off the wheel

Discussion in 'Tackle Making' started by bassinjody, Jan 20, 2008.

1. heres some that just came off the drying wheel hope you like feedback wanted . [​IMG]. [​IMG]. [​IMG]. [​IMG]. [​IMG]. [​IMG]. ;). [​IMG]

2. Alright, Jody! You tried a little bit of everything with this batch. I really like the foiled one and the bottom one with the stripes. I'll bet the bass will like em too.

3. im really proud of the 5th and 6th pic ,my 8yr daughter painted with her new air brush .:) back to mine i just cant build one style it just seems boring. maybe just me

4. Nice work Jody. I'm with Vince. I really like the one with stripes.

5. eyesman_01

eyesman_01 getting wEYESer every day

If you're anything like me, I bet you're just biting at the bit, waiting for spring to get here and get those in the water and tear up some fish. Good job, hope you catch a lot.

6. Wow those look great! I loved that one with the tail in your last post. They all look great. I really like the 3rd one and the last one especially!

7. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Thats awesome that your daughter is painting lures...guess you can't start too young...she did a really good job...I also like the last one in the line-up. It looks like a real fish catcher! Great job!