close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Freezer burned or old meat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by earthworm, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I know a lot of people are gearing up for hunting season and maybe trying to make room in the freezer for that big buck. I have a dog that is allergic to commercial pet food so I make all his food at home. If you have old or freezer burned meat, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. I can use all kinds of meat...except meats that are seasoned.
    I live in NE Ohio in the Warren area. I will gladly make arrangements to come and pick up any meat you aren't going to use.

2. I might have some-will have to look. It would be deer meat. Give me a call 419-752-2155

3. carpassassin

carpassassin Got ta luv it!!!!

I have one or two grocery sacks full of beef and some deer not much deer though. Beef from two years ago.
    zip 43713
    Ph. 740.425.1024

4. i have at least 2 plastic bags full of old meat. i live 15 min east of cedar point, you are welcome to it. 419 202 6239 scott

5. I have about 150 lbs of old meat sitting on the couch,right now, you can have her I will even deliver.

6. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

That's funny!

7. That is the best laugh/post of the day!!!!!!! NICE WORK!!!!

8. CamdenGizzard

CamdenGizzard Elroderator

That's funny stuff LMAO

9. I have a large dog that is allergic to commercial pet food,
    so I make my own dog food. As you can imagine it's very expensive.
    If you have old meat in your freezer that you are looking
    to get rid of, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. Freezer burned is fine. Stuff you wouldn't eat...I can use! I will take all kinds of meat. Beef, pork, lamb, turkey, chicken, heart, kidney, liver,venison, rabbit, elk, fish...etc, except for seasoned meats or smoked meats...which the dog can't eat.
    My dog would be forever grateful as would I.
    I live in NE Ohio in the Warren area.

10. symba

symba Kayak Conquistador

funny how its refered to as "her"

11. NRA Guy

NRA Guy Refuse to be a Victim

is there a minimum amount that you would pick up??

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Sounds like this dog eats like a king :D

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

c'mon guys.the guy just asked for a little help.i have a sense of humor too,but this is not the comedy corner,so if you can't assist him,the wit is not really necessary.

14. No, not really. I will take anything I can get. I do try to limit the distance to pick up, I live in the Warren/Youngstown area so I try to stick to a 60 mile radius. Thanks

15. Not really! It would be a lot easier and cheaper to feed dog food. Unfortunately that's not an option because of extreme allergies.

16. That dog is lucky to have an owner like u!!!!!

17. Let me see what i have... I am pretty sure I have some old stuff that I need to get rid of.

Is there a specific type of meat that you are looking for.... i.e, Beef, Pork, Venison?

I live somewhat close to Warren. I'm in Leetonia, so it would only be a 20-30 minute drive.

Let me look and I'll get back to you.

18. nevermid the post about what kind of meat... I read the posts again and I see that you will take anything....

I am sure I have some old stuff that you are more than welcome to. I'll give you a shout in the near future.

19. I have the same problem expect my dog isn't allergic, he just won't eat dog food of any kind, i've got and tired everything possible even this one crap that looks like something id consider eating.