close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free !!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ncraft150, May 28, 2007.

1. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

I have 2 infant life vest. Both are the vest style with straps and zippers and extra floatation around the head. One is yellow and has Elmo on it. It is marked "Infant under 50#". The other is the same style. It is marked "Infant 15"-20" chest size". It is a little bigger than the first one. It is orange. My kids are growing like weeds and I have to buy at least one new life vest a year. These are free to someone IN NEED of them.

2. im interested. i have a six month old and will be needing a vest for him. im in medina so im sure we can work out a pick up.

thanks
    bill

3. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

That is really nice of you! I don't need them, but have a question for you.........

What do you do with a baby that's still in a car carrier and you want to go boating? Do they make something for them?? My son is two - so he's not a problem with the vest, but my daughter is 5mos.

thanks!

4. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

I don't know the answer to that question. I made a rule for my boys that when they turned 2 they could start going in the boat fishing with me. I'd check with the watercraft office on Arlington road off 77.

5. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

I think they are both taken. If they aren't picked up I will notify the next person in line by order they responded to me.