close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free:

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BottomBouncer, Jan 28, 2005.

1. I believe it is a 45 gallon aquarium(might be 55?) with one Penguin 330 filter. All it needs are two filter cartridges and wheels.

I live in the Reynoldsburg area, so it is free to whomever wants to come pick it up.

I apologize to those that PM'd me before, I wasn't paying attention and deleted the PM's thinking that I had someone else that was going to take it.

I does not leak, I am currently using it(still has some minnows left over from September!

Post, or drop me a PM if interested.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

I would love to have it . Plus I live just down the street . :D Check your pm's

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

phil i don't think you will be able to keep the same 7lb bass in that all year and then keep checking it in at every tourny. LOL.

4. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

hahahahaa good one Jerry !!!

5. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Man Jerry , now every one knows my secret ! :D

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

0   0   0

You guys got it all wrong. Its 5 bass at just 12", And they still would only weigh a little over 5lbs.

7. Phil Carver

0   0   0

All I know is that when I do get a tank set up , you better watch out Marshall , im coming to your house next ! :D

8. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

0   0   0

Feel free, if you can catch the Fry and small ones in that 125 with all the rocks you can have as many as you can get. Pretty difficult task though. Did you get the tank. Check out www.bigalsonline for filter upgrades or whatever you need for it. They are super cheap. I placed an order and got it 4 days later.

9. Phil Carver

0   0   0

Did you find a home for the tank yet ?