Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife is out of town this weekend. So, I have Friday eve, Saturday and some of Sunday with no plans. Fishing seems to be in order. So, can someone point me somewhere or need a partner??

Maybe I will try wading for the first time. Little imtimidated but gotta start..

I am open to any and all suggestions and offers..

:G:)

·
Thank you, dear God, for this good life.
151 Posts
I,ll bring the hookers.

Angling success in large part rests on confidence.
Confidence in your skills and confidence in your tackle. At Hooker Tackle, we produce some of the best lures available today for trophy fish of many species, both fresh and saltwater. Confidence will never be an issue when you attach a Hooker Tackle product to your line. We use only the best components available in the construction of our products. Many trophy-class muskies between 35 and 45 pounds were caught on Hooker Baits this past season alone.

The famous Hooker BaitTM and Hooker Jr.TM are the main attractions in the Hooker Tackle Company lineup. These are handcrafted lures designed to catch many great gamefish for years to come. Our newest lure, the SeducerTM, is a seven-inch member of the renowned Hooker Tackle family of lures, built to satisfy fish of any species in a vast range of angling applications.
Go get some apples and they have a nice pond full of catfish.7255 US HWY 42 North | Plain City, OH 43064
Experience Home Grown Family Fun And Food At The Orchard and Company This Fall.
The Orchard and Company

2013 Fall Festival
Open:
Saturday & Sunday
11 A.M. -6 P.M.
September 14th-October 27th

1 - 6 of 6 Posts