close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free To Good Home ONLY

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Richs63Corvair, Jun 8, 2004.

1. :( I hate to do this but since I am moving I can't take her with me. I have a 7 month old full blooded female yellow lab that I have to get rid of. I will give her away for free to only someone who is going to take care of her. I got this dog for my kids for christmas so it breaks all our hearts to let her go. So if anyone wants her and after I talk to you I might give her to you... Thanks.. Rich

2. Hey man, I have a dog that's getting up there, a female beagle-spaniel mix, very gentle dog, about 8 or 9 years old. My 3 kids would get a kick out of a puppy. Wife too. I'll ask when I get home tonight.

Carl

3. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

i have 3 labs, mom dad and son, 1 of each color, whoever would take this pup and give it the time a pup needs you will end up with one of the smartest and loveable dogs that god had to offer, rich make sure to pick a good home for her cause as you propably already know she is going to make someones family very happy, good luck................. :cool:

4. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Rich, if Big Daddy dosn`t want her, I`d like to have her. I`ll send you a PM with my Phone #.

5. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

If they do not want her I will come and get her this weekend or whenever you need. Let me know. I have a Male Yellow and Chocolate labs unfortunatly they have both been nutered as I'd love to have some full blooded pups since the yellow's parents were show dogs (akc).

6. Well, my wife said it was OK, so it's up to you. Just let me know...

BTW, my kids are 8, 6 and 3 yrs old.

Also, what did you name the little lady??

Carl

7. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Good deal Carl.. Sounds like the kids will have a good time :D Labs are awesome dogs to have.

8. Thanks for the reply guys. Carl she is yours if you want to come and get her. Her name is Angel. Your kids are just about the same ages as mine. Our family REALLY hates to get rid of her but we can't take her with us. I live down in Shreve so if you want to hit the lake for some fishing we can do that too. Heres my # 330 567 2757. I am home by 6pm...... Thanks............. Rich

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Great post........Big Daddy.........post some pictures !!

10. OK. Cool. I'll give you a call this evening and we'll get together. I don't get off work until 7, but I may be able to sneak out around 6-ish tomorrow. Can I come get her then???

Carl

11. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

rich..i know its horrible maan..but i'm sure soon enough you guys will get another furry member for the family..i'm sure big daddy will spoil the pup to death(if his size is any indication :p ) ..
    big daddy..please do take some pictures of the pup and post them..i always like the pet's pictures.. :cool:

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

rich..i know its horrible maan..but i'm sure soon enough you guys will get another furry member for the family..i'm sure big daddy will spoil the pup to death(if his size is any indication :p ) ..
    big daddy..please do take some pictures of the pup and post them..i always like the pet's pictures.. :cool: Oh!!..and congrats to the new member of your family.. :)

13. I'll get a pic up when I get her home.

Carl

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

15. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

I'm very pleased that she is going from one loving home to another! :)
    Rich, I just hope you can get another pup for the kids before too terribly long.

16. No guys, gotta work too! I'm off at 7pm tonight, tomorrow I'm going to try and get out a little earlier to go pick her up.

Carl

17. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

carl, congrats on the new addition, if you need to know anything at all about labs let me know i,m sure i can help you out, tell your little ones to have fun with her and enjoy her you are about to have a very good experience in your home............. :cool:

18. Hey Carl did I mention that Angels mother was 110#s. A Big Doggie for a Big Daddy........ Rich

19. Cool! She'll fit right in!

PM me with directions and I'll come get her tomorrow. Is that OK? Looking forward to it.

Carl