Free to a good home: 1 year old retriever

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by yakfish, Jul 23, 2008.

1. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

We need to find a home for our dog. her name is Oreo. She is a one year old golden retriever/ Black lab mix. her mother was a pure bred golden retriever and the father was a black lab. she was an inside dog for the most part but we have a baby on the way and we don't want dog hair in the house. she is now out side but we don't have the room for her to run and I don't like keeping her tied up. she loves the water and will chase anything you throw for her. she would make a great hunting or fishing partner. she is spayed and up to date on her shots. She is free to a good home and I have a large size kennel for her that I will send with her for $60 I will put some pics of on here soon.

[​IMG]
    http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p240/yakfish/Miscpics101.jpg

2. carpassassin

carpassassin Got ta luv it!!!!

0   0   0

can you send some more pic's wife saw her and fell in love?
    Thanks
    casey

3. Coonhound

Coonhound

0   0   0

How big is she?

She is the twin of my dog! I can't find a picture that i have online that shows the same sort of view of Daisy, but here's a few...

[​IMG]

When she was little bitty...
    [​IMG]

4. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

I think she is abpout 60 #. here are some more pics of her. I just took these yesterday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

here are some puppy pics of her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 1morecast

1morecast

0   0   0

do you still have your dog?
    how far are you from cleveland? she's a beauty!
    we had a female lab, then had kids....they are the best with kids! the hair gets to be much i do agree....
    she died recently.....must be tough to have to give her up.
    we are sappossed to be heading to the apl to look at a dog tomorrow.....
    so any info on her would be great!

7. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

We are about 3 1/2 hours from cleveland. we got her when she about 8 weeks old. she is almost a year old now and weights around 60 lbs. she is all up to date on her shots and has been spayed. we do have the paperwork from the vets showing what shots she has already had.
    Thanks

8. 1morecast

1morecast

0   0   0

I'm going to have to let you know after the weekend, we are committed to rescuing a lab from an APL, but there might be some one else interested in the same dog, if so then we would let them take it and would be happy to come out and meet Oreo,
    we have two little kids, has she had a chance to be around small kids? is she a nipper?
    she is one pretty dog.
    thanks jack

9. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

she hasn't been around too many kids but I wouldn't think she would have problem with them. she isn't a nipper but she is a mouther if you know what I mean. she likes to have your hand or arm in her mouth but she won't apply any pressure. I have been working on breaking her of this habbit. she does get real excited around new people but she will calm down after a few minutes. she is still very much a puppy in a full grown dogs body.

10. Fish_Heads

Fish_Heads Never enough time......

0   0   0

Sour apple dog training spray........put a little on your hand or arm....the next time she mouths you ...she won't like it. You may need to have others do it rather than you or she may not come to your hand ever again !

Cute pup by the way........If she wasn't so far from Wooster, I'd have my kids talk my wife into the deal........we have 3.5 acres & a English springer spaniel she could play with.

Fish on........

Tom

11. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

If I tell her "no" she will stop but if I'm not consistant with er she wil start again.

12. 1morecast

1morecast

0   0   0

Sorry, gonna have to pass.....we adopted one this weekend, the other interested party fell through and he was way to skinny to leave much longer.
    I hope you have luck finding her a home, she is a real pretty girl.

13. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

good luck with your new best friend! I have had a couple other parties interested in her, I'm just waiting to hear back from them.

14. hahner724

hahner724

0   0   0

if you werent so far away i would take her in a heart beat