Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Streaming radio
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're for the Deer & Turkey Expo in Columbus, today til 7pm, tomorrow 9-4. We had a winner who couldn't go & I hate to see prizes go to waste. This is Ohio's only all hunting show and in its HUGE, 400+ booths. As always we've had many of the seminar speakers on our show leading up the event. This morning we had the Executive Director on-air. The founder of the show Glenn Helgeland retired a couple years ago when Field & Stream/Outdoor Life bought him out. We've had Glenn on our show for over 20 years!

PM or Conversation me...whatever its now called. YOU MUST PICK THESE UP IN DAYTON. I'll be here this evening and tomorrow morning. There are FOUR (4) TICKETS which I may split in two pairs if there's interest. These tix are also good for their upcoming shows in Wisconsin & Illinois. They were already in Louisville and that state up north. They also give away a bunch of prizes.

Its on the state fairgrounds in the Bricker Bldg of the Ohio Expo center. The pickup point is at the radio stations in Dayton. Make sure I give you confirmation BEFORE you come here. The freebies would offset your gas. Please --- serious inquiries only...Be here when you say you can, I don't want wait around forever.

A podcast about the show can be heard here > http://wone.iheart.com/onair/outdoor-connection-418/jake-steingraeber-podcast-14320103/

Greg Keaton will be at the show presiding over the Ohio State turkey calling Championship. His recorded interview airs tomorrow 10-11am on 980-AM or www.Outdoors980.com

Show details > www.deerinfo.com

·
Streaming radio
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I gave away both pairs of tickets already for the show in Cols today - TY

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.