Free Photography

Discussion in 'OGF Member Service Directory' started by NickRummy, May 30, 2007.

1. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested but I've become interested in photography within the past year. It's just a hobby and nothing I plan on making money from. I just really enjoy doing it and like giving photos to people.

If you have events, fishing trips, get togethers, products, anything you want photos of let me know. As long as its not to far of a drive I'd love to get out and do some picture taking. I've been wanting to join up with someone to go out on a boat for some bass fishing to try and get some good shots.

Here are a few pictures I've taken in the last year or so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Damn dude! Those are sweet! You definately know what you're doing! I'd love to take you out on my boat some day and hit portage lakes or something..........but if you're looking to take photos of Bass, you might be out of luck! HAHA!

3. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

Let me know!

I've been REALLY wanting to get out on a lake where there are two boats. That way I can get on one boat and get in the speed zone to take pictures of the other boat. I really want to get some shots of a boat coming onto plain or get some nice panning shots with the boat on top of the water. I think that would be awesome.

Been looking for someone who fly fishes too. Love to get some pictures of that. Especially wading in a stream.

I have all kinds of ideas. Just need "models" :D

4. well i am hitting north res tonight with my dad we will be in his 14 ft fisher

5. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

I'm pretty busy for the next week or so actually. Trying to get keys to a house (closing is taking FOREVER) and I've been photographing some jewelry for a company to use on their online store. Seems to be taking a little longer than I thought it would.

6. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Closing on houses usually takes pretty long. We lucked out - and were in our new house within a month. Of course, we came from an apartment and bought a brand new house, so we didn't have to deal with anyone moving out or anything - just signed and moved in!

good luck to you! best investment you can make!

Maybe in a couple of weeks we can hook up at Portage or something. Does anyone know the hours of the speed zone over by the state park ramps on the weekend?

7. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

As of now (in between memorial day and labor day) I think saturday its 12-5pm and 6:30-8pm and on sundays its 2-5pm and 6:30-8pm

8. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Oh yeah - I forgot, the "sailboaters" have it during the best times! What's up with that??

9. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

Yeh.... If you depend on the wind then EVERYONE has to cater to you :D

10. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

0   0   0

Nice shots, what kind of camera do you have?
    I'll give ya a buzz this summer for action shots on the lake.

11. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

Thanks!

I was using a Fuji S7000 but sadly that camera was stolen. Now I'm using a Olympus C-8080 but I don't like it. It'll hold me over until I get something else. I really want a D80 but might settle for a D50 even though they are discontinued now.

Looking forward to getting out in the summer time!

12. roger23

roger23

0   0   0

I also am looking to buy a new camera ..with a zoom. something I can take hunting and fishing ,,I am sure it will get damaged in a year or two the camera shop recommended a Fuji S8000 sd only around $350 I don't want to spend $1000 on a D80 but I may

13. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

I know exactly where you are coming from. I was REALLY impressed with the Fuji camera. I had that thing for 3 years and it was used and never had an issue with it. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the 17-55 lens was built in and I had to use an adapter to put other lenses on.

It's no fun lugging around a clunky SLR. Sometimes it is nice to have a smaller point and shoot.

My buddy does a lot of hunting and picked up a Nikon Coolpix L3 and it takes amazing photos for how small it is. Here is one he snapped a while back.

[​IMG]

14. wackyworm

wackyworm

0   0   0

Nice picture Nick

15. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

Can't take credit for that one. My buddy snapped that one out hunting for geese.

16. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

There are alot of times that me and my buddies all launch at the same time, we often take pics of each other running or zooming around, if you want to meet us at Edgewater you can jump on our boats and take some pictures, might as well do some fishing with us too.

17. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

Just give me a heads up and I'll tag along!

18. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nick shoot me your email.