close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free Phone

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by ARGEE, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Just Got A Free Camera Phone From Verizon..if Your A Customer It Is Or Was On Their Website..its A Web Site Only Deal...and No I Dont Work For Em..

2. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

For the phone, did you have to sign another two year contract?

3. Not As I Know Of..i Had A Phone But Just Wanted A Camera Phone

4. If you are in the second year of your plan, you just signed up for another 2 year plan. My daughter had verizon. Was 2 months from being done with her 2 year plan, Got a thing in the mail about getting a new free phone. Went in and got her new phone (with camera). Went in to cancell her plan this september and found out she is signed up for another 2 years. Any changes you make in your plan will automatically sign you up for another 2 years. Read the small print of your original contract. Verizon is a rip off.

5. peon

peon account delete

i hate cell phones.. i had one and was 4 days late on a payment and it got shut off.. what jack holes....

6. It Didnt Matter To Me As I Have No Reason To Change From Verizon////////

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Never had a problem with verizon and I've had their service for way over 15 years. I guess some people have had back expearences but most I know love how far they can reach. Like Argee said doesn't matter to me either, I'll still have my service a lot longer than 2 years.

8. Not picking on verizon, just thought it was a interestingway of marketing. make any changes to your plan in the last year of a 2 year plan or take them up on their free phone coupon and then find out you are with verizon for 2 more years. I feel the same way you both do about sprint/nextell. To each his own.