close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free permit for controlled archery deer hunt

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by Waterline, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I don't know if anyone would be interested but I have a transferable permit that someone can use for a controlled archery deer hunt on a State Nature Preserve. It is in Hocking County, Little Rocky Hollow State Nature Preserve, for the time period December 14-27. I have other areas that I will be hunting so I won't be able to use this permit. There are some drawbacks: It is for one hunter only, and they have issued a total of four (4) permits for this two-week period. One or more of the other hunters may be at the same orientation so you could possibly meet them and work out a hunt plan together or at least find out which days they intend to hunt. You must attend an orientation on either Oct 5 or Oct 25 at Stages Pond in Ashville, Ohio. You can harvest more than one deer but you must take a doe for your first deer. You must take the permit letter that I have with you to the orientation and they will switch it to your name at that time. Anyone interested let me know. PM or call 614 776-1335. Thanks,
    Steve "Waterline"