close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FREE Minn Kota quick release screws

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ShakeDown, Jun 9, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

Last year I ordered a handfull of Minn Kota quick release thumb screws for my Power Drive TM, because I lost the one that came with it. The screws are for the Minn Kota quick release bracket, compatible with all PD series motors. These are NOT the mounting screws, as they are the single side screw that holds the motor on the mount. Anyone want em before I pitch em? Got a new boat with a diff TM so I don't need them. Paid like 10$ for em, yours FREE.

2. truck

truck

0   0   0

i JUST GOT A MIKOTA QUICK RELEASE BRACKET LAST WEEK I WILL TAKE THEM.DARYL

3. ShakeDown

0   0   0

They're yours Daryl...you coming to the outing or Columbus area anytime soon?

4. truck

truck

0   0   0

No the next outing I am going to is Eagle creek,but Catking lives in my neck of the woods.If he is going we can maybe get him to pick them up for me.Thanks alot,I was wondering how long it would take me to loose the screws then find more.daryl

5. ShakeDown

0   0   0

Perfect...I'll give them to Kitty at the outing. I can't tell you how many times I trailered the boat to the ramp, to find that screw sitting on the bow. They LOVE to come undone from road vibration. I had the older style screw, these are the newer ones...I'll check to see how many I have tonight, I think I have 2 of em.

6. truck

truck

0   0   0

Thanks again shake,I just sent Rick a email about them.daryl